Wednesday, 28 June 2017

WHILE GRENFELL MURDERERS WALK FREE, POLICE ARREST SUKANT

I am the second person arrested for Grenfell, someone who is totally and militantly supportive of the Grenfell martyrs against those in local government and scam housing and landlord organisations and the national government set our people up for the massacre. I was arrested yesterday for 24 hours including a home raid at midnight against my family of ten family members including little babies under 2 and 1yrs old and their mothers. Watch this whole clip to see the whole story.

Massive thanks to my family who stood so steadfast proud and resistant, and all my comrades and friends who rallied in support and solidarity. We are opening up slowly a new wave of independent black and brown and migrant self organisation towards liberation.

No comments: